Lithium Primary Batteries
Lithium-thionyl chloride cells have a metallic lithium anode (the lightest of all the metals) and a liquid cathode comprising a porous carbon current collector filled with thionyl chloride (SOCl2). They deliver a voltage of 3.6 V and are cylindrical in shape, in 1/2AA to D format, with spiral electrodes for power applications and bobbin construction for prolonged discharge. Lithium thionyl chloride batteries are the primary battery currently with the highest voltage and energy, longest storage, and the least self-discharge rate. Those batteries are ideal for such long-term applications as power for electric devices and electric power, water, heat and gas meters, and especially as a backup power source for memory ICs.
Energy Storage Power Batteries
Lithium Iron Phosphate Power Battery
1. High safety and long cycle life over 2000 times.
2. With automatic productions, the consistency of the battery is ensured and suit for series-parallel assembly.
3. Available in cylindrical and various prismatic types, with capacities of single cell from 3 to 50Ah and battery assembly according to customers different requirements.
4. High - rate discharging and stable operating voltage.
5. Fast charging, cells can be recharged to 96% capacity in 30 minutes with high current.
6. Wide operating temperature from -20℃ to +75℃,excellent performance at high temperature.
7. Environmental friendly with ISO 14000 and ISO/TS16949, compliance with UL, UN and ROHS directions.
- Large electrombile: Bus、Electric power coach、Electric automobile、Attractions coach & Hybrid electrical vehicle ect;
- Light electrombile:E-bike、Golf cart、Compact storage battery car、Fork-lift truck、Cleaning trolley、Electric wheel chair etc;
- Electric tools:Electric drill、Electric saw、Cropper etc;
- Toys:Radio Control Cars、Boat、Plane etc;
- Solar and wind power energy equipment;
- UPS &emergency light、 warning lights、magnetics（The best security）;
- Small family or business multi-function energy storage and backup power supply;
- Small medical instrument equipment and portable instrument power supply;
Digital Products Batteries
1. High energy density, high and stable operating voltage, with average voltage over 3.7V.
2. High safety and long cycle life over 500 times.
3. With automatic production, the consistency of the battery is ensured and suit for series-parallel assembly.
4. Customized designs are available，with thickness from 0.8 to 10 mm ,capacity from 40 to 5000mAh.
5. Environmental friendly with ISO 14000, compliance with UL, UN and ROHS directions.
Applications: Smartphone、tablet computer、portable power source、MP3/MP4/MP5、GPS、Children’s point reading machine、bluetooth headset、portable DVD、E-book etc.